Friday, 25 September 2015

AMB Animation Academy Lecture - Art School worth it or not?


Above I answer a question put to me by an AMB Animation Academy Facebook member concerning the commonly asked question about the validity of attending art school or obtaining a college degree in art and design or animation in this day and age. I share my own experience as an example to my own personal conclusion in this matter but stress that one shoe size certainly does not fit all and that this is a question with no definitive answer. I also outline the fact that many people I have worked with in the industry have not attended any animation course or not even attained basic formal education. I hope you find the lecture, tutorial and how to do video insightful.

Animation Mentoring, Consultation, Lessons, Tutorials and Guidance.
http://ambanimationacademy.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page.html

Join the AMB Animation Academy Facebook Community.
https://www.facebook.com/ambanimationacademy?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment